Whether it’s the phasing out of the Covid adjustments or the end of the EU grace period, the next couple of months bring significant changes to the way employers conduct right to work checks.
To ensure your business knows the rules and prepares for the changes, join Chris Harber, Head of Immigration and Claire Taylor-Evans, Senior Associate from Boyes Turner’s Business Immigration team for a live interactive training session which will explain the changes, give practical advice on how to prepare and share tips and techniques on how to avoid the legal pitfalls.
During the 2 hour session we will look at:
- How to conduct a right to work check – getting the basics right
- The risks and pitfalls
- What does the end of Covid adjusted right to work checks mean for employers?
- Alternatives to in-person right to work checks
- How to conduct right to work checks after 30 June
- HR systems & record keeping practices
- Discrimination considerations when conducting right to work checks
- Retrospective checks on EEA nationals
This session is run as a small virtual group, so book early to secure your place.
For more information about business immigration, right to work checks or to run training in-house, please contact HERE.
We look forward to welcoming you.
click here to book a place
For more information, please contact Chris Harber