As businesses begin to return their workforces to site, there will inevitably be a rise in the number of flexible working requests. Many of our clients are reporting huge numbers of requests in proportion to their people numbers, particularly requesting to work from home. Join Emma O’Connor, Director and Head of HR Training for a virtual training session where we will explore how employers should manage and handle flexible working requests.
During the 90 minute session we will focus on:
- Who and in what circumstances someone can make a request?;
- What should an employer do when it receives a request?;
- How should employers decide?;
- What are the 8 statutory grounds for refusing a request?;
- How will Covid-19/restrictions impact on requests?;
- What are the legal, commercial and cultural risks of saying no?
We will work through different scenarios and, as a group, share best practice as to how we can navigate the legal and practical guidance.
This course is aimed at those in leadership and HR whether as a refresher or as a chance to gain new skills and knowledge.
This course is run live as a small workshop virtual session allowing delegates to share ideas, ask questions and discuss the learning outcomes.
If you would like to run this course in-house, please contact us.