(associate - solicitor)
Since qualifying in 2011, Ollie has specialised in acting predominately for insolvency practitioners but also for companies, directors and private individuals on a range of either litigious or non-litigious matters in both personal and corporate insolvency procedures.
Recent work includes:
- Successfully negotiating significant settlements for the benefit of creditors of insolvent companies relating to claims for antecedent transactions, illegal dividends and unlawful loans.
- Assisting insolvency practitioners and third parties with selling and purchasing insolvent businesses and assets.
- Defended retention of title (ROT) claims.
- Petitioning for the bankruptcy of individuals who have breached the terms of their individual voluntary arrangements.
Ollie is also a regular speaker at insolvency conferences and has delivered a number of ‘road-show’ presentations and training sessions to IP clients on various insolvency related topics.
Ollie obtained his law degree from Exeter in 2007 and completed his LPC at the College of Law in Guildford where he obtained a distinction. He qualified as a solicitor at Coffin Mew and joined Boyes Turner in March 2015.
Ollie is a huge fan of music festivals and live music. He also plays and watches many sport and in particular football, rugby (watching – not playing!) and, just recently, squash. He has also recently taken up photography and snowboarding and enjoys travelling to new places abroad as well as ‘stay-cations’.
- Album - Rage Against The Machine – Rage Against The Machine
- TV programme - The Office
- Saying - “Put it up to eleven” (from This is Spinal Tap)
- Place in England - Home