Are you tired of the same old training routines? Do you want to feel inspired and energised with a “can do” approach to people management? Do you want to kick start 2020 with a new people training programme?
Don’t let your New Year’s resolutions fail! Join our experienced and dedicated “instructors” for a 2020 Training Bootcamp!
- Reboot – your passion for getting the best out of your people and teams
- Engage – your managers and leaders with relevant, commercially focused and fun training sessions with our Managers Essential Course
- Boost – knowledge and confidence with our “how to” approach to managing people issues
- Reduce the strain – your time is important, let us do the training for you
- Reduce risk – training can give your business certain defences in the employment tribunal
- Increase awareness – we work with managers and HR teams at all levels of ability and knowledge
- Flexible – we adapt sessions and training to suit your organisation’s needs, budgets and time
- Detox – improve your mental wellbeing with a stress management, sleep resilience or mental health first aid champion course
- Creative – soft skills, legal or compliance training, face to face, online or webinars – let’s mix up the training workout
Whether you are looking for an in-house training session for your Board/managers or HR teams we have the right training programme for you.
Don’t work-out alone
Don’t want to work-out alone? Our HR Training Academy offers workshops where you can join like-minded HR and business professionals. For example, those who are new to HR, want a refresher or just to brush up on their HR skills book onto our 2020 HR Masterclass. A training opportunity focused on HR and HR’s training needs.
Shape up for 2020!
Our training courses help you set the goals you want to achieve for the year ahead and beyond – make training part of your future success story!
Ready, set… Go! Get in touch and see how training can transform your business.
If you have any questions about training courses or training workshops, please email Emma O’Connor [email protected].
Consistent with our policy when giving comment and advice on a non-specific basis, we cannot assume legal responsibility for the accuracy of any particular statement. In the case of specific problems we recommend that professional advice be sought.