The Commercial & Technology team understands the legal complexities that underlie the relationships and agreements underpinning client's business. It takes the time to understand what they do and their commercial objectives. This enables the team to operate seamlessly as an extension of clients helping them to manage risk and capture opportunities – in the process becoming the people clients turn to for business guidance, not just their legal advisors.
Advice is regularly provided on:
- Trading agreements
- Joint ventures and partnering
- Monetisation strategies for products and services including distribution, reseller, agency and franchising
- Regulatory and competition law issues
- Major supply contracts, both procurement and delivery, including tenders
- Outsourcing agreements and the procurement of managed services
- Data protection
- European legislation
- International trading agreements
The Commercial & Technology team is particularly well known for its drafting and negotiating skills as well as its risk assessment and common sense advice.
Training and workshops are provided to help businesses have a better understanding of commercial risk management and strategically significant legal issues.
To find out more about how the Commercial & Technology team can help protect the investment clients make in their brands including information relating to trade marks, designs and copyright please download the Brand Guardianship brochure.